Ladies and gentlemen (drum roll please), we are proud to present the new logo of GoTravelBliss Travel and Tours Corp. The problem with having a similar logo with a popular TV station is this – we’ll always appear as a second-rate copycat even if we’re the first to adopt it. Thus the need to change the logo.
The change is good for us Travel Advisors at GoTravelBliss. Change is good, right? And if that’s too generic, here are the other reasons for the new logo:
- The dynamic, off-shape presentation reflects our conscious pursuit of providing out-of-the-box travel solutions to clients, both corporate and individual, for travel in the Philippines and anywhere in the world.
- The retention of the predominantly red color reflects the company’s continued passion for discovery and travel bliss, coupled with our commitment to service.
- “GoTravelBliss” may be too long for others to utter. If someone wakes you up in the wee hours of the morning and asks for your, ahem, favorite Travel Advisor, it would be easier to say “GTB” than “GoTravelBliss” (you could go back to sleep quicker).
- On a more mundane level, the addition of the company website means you’ll always know how to contact us.
- The blue color, well, it looks good with red. Blue signifies, among other things, inspiration and sincerity, vigor and strength.
So there you go, the new logo of GoTravelBliss. Kindly tell your friends about it (or if it appears corny to tell friends about a logo, tell them about GoTravelBliss and allow us to be of assistance in travel and tours). Please let us know if you have comments or suggestions.